Louisiana-Monroe Game Notes:
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 0:24 left to go.
- Louisiana-Monroe started 3-8 during the 2010, 2009, 2008, and 2003 seasons (since 1996).
- ULM beat the spread by 26.0 points. That makes the 6th time this season the Warhawks have beaten the spread.
- The Warhawks set season highs for field goals made, field goal percentage, three-point percentage, and total points.
- The last time ULM had a field goal percentage of 58.3% or higher was Nov 28, 2011 against Nicholls State.
- The Warhawks have recorded more three-pointers than their opponents for the past 5 games.
- The top two scorers (Jayon James and Amos Olatayo) accounted for 44.4% of the points.
- Jayon James accounted for 33.3% of the team's rebounds.
- Jayon James has led the team in scoring 3 times and in rebounding 7 times in 11 games this season.
- Jayon James recorded the 6th double-digit rebound game of his career.
- Jayon James recorded a double-double. It was the 4th of his career.
- This was the 4th foul out of the season for Millaun Brown.
- This was the 3rd foul out of the season for Trey Lindsey.
- North Texas lost and did not cover the spread.
- The top two scorers (Justin Patton and Jordan Williams) accounted for 47.0% of the points.
- Tony Mitchell accounted for 31.5% of the team's rebounds.
- Tony Mitchell has led the team in rebounding 13 times in 16 games this season.
- Jordan Williams has 5 straight double-digit point games.
- Tony Mitchell has 3 straight double-digit point games.
- Roger Franklin set a career high with 4 steals.
Sun Belt Standings
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014